Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brianna!

Wow, my baby is two years old. I can't believe it. I also can't believe that she will be a big sister in just a few months! We had her Dora birthday party this weekend and she had a GREAT time!! She got lots of Dora babies and loves each and every one of them.

The traditional Birthday banner... doing my part to keep all Etsy shops in business!

Cupcakes provided by Winter Haven Grandma and Backpack goody bags

Big girl blowing her candle out

Cupcake time FINALLY!


Dig in!!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Such lovely birthday post. Thanks for the share. I also hosted the dance party in the last month for my birthday celebration and it was a blasting night that each and every member in my family enjoyed to the fullest. Would like to book one of the best event venues Chicago for another happening party for my husband’s birthday celebrations.