Sunday, April 10, 2011

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Armstrong

Just a few weeks ago, Bryan and I hopped a flight all the way to the bright lights of Vegas to see my very dear friend Jenny Owens (now Armstrong!!) tie the knot. Bryan and I stayed away from the blackjack tables (thankfully) and made ONE bet for my Noles to beat Notre Dame in the NCAA tourney. They did and we made a whopping $18. Wow, we are High Rollers!!
The ceremony was just gorgeous and the bride and groom even wrote their own vows. It was so sweet to hear their personal vows to each other. I wish I was able to get more pictures of the ceremony but they would have been of someone's head!
the waterfall behind Jenny and Aaron as they took the plunge!

The gorgeous bride dancing with her new fabulous hubby!


And what Vegas wedding isn't complete without an Elvis Impersonator??

Thanks for a great time Jenny and Aaron! We are so happy we were able to be there with you.

1 comment:

Jenny A. said...

Oh my gosh! Catching up on the blogs and I see a shout out to me! Love it. Had such a fabulous time, I'm ready to do it again :)