Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Firehouse Playdate

First off, I want to apologize for not keeping more up-to-date with this blog. I went on a blogging spree recently to catch up a few months and got lots of "Thank You's"! I didn't know we had so many fans!! I will try to be more diligent about posting pictures up here as often as possible. I can't promise much once Baby Girl Irish #3 makes her debut though! Speaking of, I decided to change the title of this blog (again!) for the final time. This covers all my bases although you can rest assure we will be at maximum capacity for this house come July!!
Now, on to the pictures...
Last week, I took Brianna to the Altamonte Springs Fire Department with our playgroup. I thought she would be a bit timid but to my surprise, she pushed through the hesitating older kids with me running behind her to be the first kid up in the truck! Not scared in the least to talk to the firemen and hop up in their chairs! It was great to see her so excited!! Of course, the afternoon was topped off with a grilled cheese at Firehouse Subs!


Ok, she looks scared but trust me, she wasn't!! She was so happy to be up in the fireman's seat!!



Hopped right up to get her stickers and hat from the fireman



Loving her hat!

No comments: