Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome Baby Maverick!

Addison and I took a trip up to Missouri to visit the latest addition to the family, Maverick Leo Sybert. He was such a good boy, we kept forgetting he was there while we were dealing with all the raucous of the other little monkeys! Addison got to ride on a 4 wheeler, go for a hayride, hang out at a bonfire and feed chickens (okay, so I did that, Addison wasn't really into the chickens!) While we were visiting little Maverick, we also got to check out their brand new gorgeous house. I loved it! I look forward to my next visit when the back porch is finished and we can have drinks and look for deer in the backyard! But this trip I settled for a beer on a hayride! Worked for me! I had way too many pictures to choose from so there are numerous post!

The kids coloring outside because it was such perfect weather!


Addison and Maverick


Addison and Michaela


Little cutie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: