Monday, October 11, 2010

Special Present

This was a special present from Aunt Kelly! It didn't fit Michaela anymore and was tight on Addison so I thought we would let Brianna give it a try. I was convinced she would hate it but she didn't. She knew she looked just adorable in it! This gives me hope that Halloween will go well this year. I'm not going to give you a sneak peek but get ready... I went all out this year and made homemade costumes. Addison wanted to be a red mermaid and wanted Brianna to be a red sea horse. I'll just say, I got creative on one and actually SEWED a with a pattern on the other one! We have a Halloween playdate on Friday so I hope to have some pictures... if all goes well. Cross your fingers!


Think I'm going to far with the whole 'born on Easter Sunday' thing??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: