Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mommy & Daddy have Fun too!

On occassion, Bryan and I like to have a little fun too and this past Friday was our chance! A good friend of ours who shares a birthday with Bryan and Papa McGee had a big 40th Birthday Bash and we all had to dress like 80's Rockers. While it was super stressful to come up with a costume, we ended up having a blast! Bryan dressed as Kid Rock and I naturally attempted to dress as Pamela Anderson. I was told I looked like one of the playmates from 'The Girls Next Door'. Close, right? I'll just let the pictures explain...
Kid Rock and Pamela... sort of.


Full length!


Another Kid Rock. This guy had the same tattoos and even gave the finger just like Kid Rock does. He had him down perfect.
Costume prize winner. Impressive, huh?

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh my gosh, you do look like Holly Madison (?) with that blong wig on! I never noticed that before! Looks like fun!

Amy said...

Wow!! What a HOT MOM!!!! and Dad!!! Nice --