Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Week of School

We did it! We survived our first week of school! Addison did a great job. Monday was an Open House and Addison, Brianna and I met Mrs. Pepe and checked out the classroom. Tuesday was Visiting Day and Bryan came along as well. On this day, the kids were in class a little less than 2 hours while the parents went to a meeting. Then, Thursday was the BIG day. Brianna and I dropped Addison off at 9 and waited in our first car line at noon. Addison was all smiles when she got back in the car and told me she wanted to go back. That's when I shed my first tears through all this... I am so happy she likes it. Although, the tears could be from reality setting in that I am a room mother!? Either way, here are a few pictures of my big girl on her big day.





1 comment:

Erin said...

That is adorable and hysterical...you are the room mother?? Do you not have enough on your plate? :) I can't believe how big she is...congrats on raising a confident little girl!