Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where are all the pictures?

Everyone warned me but I wouldn't believe it... they were right. You take WAY more pictures of the first one than you do of subsequent children! I think part of the reason is that you are chasing around a toddler and carrying a newborn and just don't have enough hands to snap a few shots. But, I am trying! Brianna has been a great little girl and Addison is still a wonderful big sister. She is always very concerned when Brianna cries and makes sure that Brianna always has a blanket on. Addison even shares her 'pink blankie' with Brianna... and she doesn't share that with ANYONE! Brianna is packing on the pounds but I don't know where she is putting it. She is still a long, skinny, little thing! I'm enjoying watching her grow. This time I know how quickly she will change and become a beautiful, independent girl. So, I'm soaking up all the cuddling now.
Here are a few pictures over the last week. Enjoy!

Yes, this is the only first bath picture I took! She is so little that she just keeps curling up at the bottom of the sling! She isn't a big fan of the bath but hopefully that will change.

Addison likes when Brianna sits with her. Notice the 'pink blankie' on Brianna... so sweet.
Naptime! Brianna joins us for storytime before nap... notice how awake she is? Addison's nap is about the only time of day you can guarantee Brianna will be awake. I've been told it's a conspiracy all children have against their parents... I believe it!

1 comment:

Erin said...

that is adorable Kara...I love seeing the pics of the sisters together! I don't know how you could possibly take pics....I am finding that I am taking less pics of Nate as I am always finding myself chasing him....I don't know how you could do it with an infant! But keep trying bc we want to see her! Love ya - E