Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee!

I pulled out my camera last night to download pictures and realized that in a week with my sisters and their kids, I took only 23 shots. This time last year that number probably would have been more like 123! I am trying REALLY hard to keep up her baby book though and so far, so good. All is not lost!
Here are some shots from the party....


Addison helping open presents


Our Fancy sunglasses... we tried to get them on Brianna but that didn't go well.


Michaela eating her yummy cupcake!

Mother's day also got mixed in here somewhere! I had a GREAT day. Bryan babysat all the girls and Mom, Kim and I went to a great brunch at a fun breakfast spot in the area. It was very relaxing. Addison also got me a Wi to play with including the Wi Fit so I can squeeze in a few workouts here and there when we can't get to the gym. Although, Bryan seems to be hoping on alot more than I can!! But, I can play 8 ball while feeding Brianna! ;)


Mom and I playing Baseball... I hit a home run on my first hit! Beginners luck though, darn it!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh these are such great pictures!!!! I love the header pic on your blog...what a lucky girl you are!!!! amy