Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Fall






Wow it's been a while! My Mommy is a really big slacker, huh? This past weekend Mommy and Daddy went all by themselves to Islemorada to a wedding! It was the first time Mommy and I were apart for more than one night. Mommy laid out and Daddy went fishing, they said they had a good time but I know they missed me. I stayed with Nana and Papa and had SO much fun. I even went to Sea World... I love Shamu! Here is a picture of Mommy & Daddy at the wedding. The weekend before I went to my first UCF game! Go Knights! It was lots of fun and I was a really good girl. I clapped everytime my Daddy did. I went with my friend Noel and he slept through most of the game - but I didn't! I was busy! Here is a picture of all of us at the game. Sometime in the middle of all of this, we went to the pumpkin patch! Here is a picture or two of us playing with the pumpkins, well, really me playing with the pumpkins! I'm really excited about Halloween!!

No comments: