Sunday, October 14, 2007

Aunt Elizabeth's Shower in SC






This weekend Mommy and I flew to South Carolina so we could go to Aunt Elizabeth's baby shower. I also got to see Uncle Tommy, Grandma & Grandpa Irish and Great Grandmother! Friday we went to a park in downtown Greenville. I had so much fun running around with grandma and grandpa.










Saturday was the shower. The girls that hosted did a great job! We had lots of yummy food and adorable decorations. They even had little blocks and a teddy bear for me to play with. I helped mommy play 'baby shower bingo' but mostly I just put the sticker dots on my face! In the middle of all the excitement, I was pretty tired so I laid down with one of my soon-to-be cousin's presents. I LOVE blankies!













Then, when I was all tuckered out, Great Grandmother read me stories. I had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You will have to teach me how to not fear airports/planes with a baby! I envy your courage! :)

Nichole said...

I hope I will get to see you soon. You are getting sooooo big!