Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

I feel like I blinked and 5 years disappeared. I'm looking at these pictures I'm about to post and can't believe that is my little baby. She did great, I'm so proud of her. A complete 180 from her first day of '3 yr old school' as she called it. She loved her new teacher and made a friend in class during Kinder Camp. Didn't really seem to get why mommy and daddy were making such a big deal of saying good bye! I hung in there, got a little choked up during our good byes but held back the tears because I didn't want her to see me cry. Her first day is ALMOST done as I type this. I'm wondering how to juggle getting Claire fed and waking Brianna up just to sit in a car line that I've been told can take up to an hour to get through the first week. Stay tuned... Brianna's first day of preschool is tomorrow!





No comments: