Monday, December 27, 2010

Exciting News!

In case you didn't notice the poll on top or the new lilypie countdown to the right, I'm pregnant! We are due July 15th. Addison is thrilled and I'm amazed at the questions she is asking this time around. Just today, out of nowhere, she says in the most excited of voices, "MOM, are you having a baby because God knows I want a baby brother?" Now, if I'm not getting enough pressure from everyone else, that just put me over the top! Addison is quite sure it is a boy however, she is the only one! She asks us how big the baby is each day. She is very curious. Here is a very hard to see picture in case you want to check it out before you respond to the poll!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY, BOY, BOY!!!!!

Uncle Kurt & Casey

The Kennedys said...

So happy for you!!! How exciting! I'm thinking boy...

KD said...

it's the year of the BOY!

Nicole said...

March cant come soon enough!!! ;)
Boy...however I was convinced that last time so maybe this time I will be right! You better find out this time or it might kill me!!

Pam Salem said...

Well, you sure have beautiful girls so it will be wonderful either way~!