Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visiting Day

Wow, they really ease these kids into pre-k, huh? Today was 'Visiting Day'. Addison went to class for about an hour and a half and had a taste of a typical day just shortened a bit. While she was playing on the playground and eating fun snacks, Mommy and Brianna went to a long meeting to sign up for numerous opportunities to volunteer all throughout the year. This year I'm not a room mother however, Addison's best friend Sophia's mom is so I have a feeling I might be helping out a bit! Here is a picture of the girls this morning. Tomorrow is her REAL first day and so far the only tears that have been shed are the ones when we have to go home. Yeah!


1 comment:

Nichole said...

I LOVE these pics! The girls look so cute! I am glad that Addison is liking pre-K so far!