Friday, November 21, 2008

My New 'Twins'!

It's not what you all might be thinking, we didn't find two babies in my tummy but it's something just as wonderful! The 'Estate' washer and dryer (haven't heard of that brand? There is a good reason for that!) that Bryan and I purchased for $550 for the pair finally bit the dust. While I was a bit stressed at first toting clothes around the neighborhood in search of a dryer that could finish the job mine had started, all my stress has been relieved having done my first round of laundry in my brand new HE front loading Electrolux washer and dryer! I'm on the Kelly Ripa bandwagon! I guess this is one of those "you know you are getting old if...


you take a picture of your washer and dryer!'"
And for the reason you all actually read this blog... here are some pictures a few weekends back of Addison and Lil Noel having some yummy cupcakes at a UCF game tailgate. As you can tell, they had a great time!




We have some baby Irish milestones as well too... just the other night, Bryan felt baby kick. He just happened to have his hand on my tummy when my little soccer player had one of the biggest kicks to date! Guess bambino was just saying "Hi!" to his/her daddy!

2 comments:

lnilles said...

That's awesome, I am jealous of your new twins! But you are too cute, your wording sounds like you just finished the Price is Right!

Erin said...

Wow, you really startled me there for a second...and I even knew about the w/d! Yes, we are definitely old bc that is really exciting....those look all fancy and shiny! I wouldn't want to put our dirty clothes in them! :) Yeah for Baby 2! You gotta socca playa in der...yes you do! :) Oh Billy memories...