Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mom is 30!

I had my 30th birthday this weekend and had a great time! Bryan got tons of friends together for a crazy dinner at Taverna Opa on International Drive. There were napkins flying in the air, techno music blaring and dancing on the tables with belly dancers! I never knew dinner could be like that! Nichole and Fred even drove all the way up from south Florida to celebrate with me. Here are a few pictures from the night and of course some of Addison because I can't post without a picture or two of her.
Bryan & I...
I came back from the bathroom and this is what I saw... my husband dancing on the table with a belly dancer!
Some of the girls dancing on the table...
I was forced on the table while the waiter blew this really loud horn and the entire restaurant sang "Happy Birthday" to me!
This was Addisons present to mommy... a few minutes alone with a marker and look what happens!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday sexy lady!!
Love the necklace by the way!! Way to go, letting Bryan do all the dancing!!