Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fishing Lesson

Happy Fourth! We had a pretty relaxed holiday weekend but still managed to have a little fun. After a "big kids only" night for Jordana's fabulous surprise 30th birthday, the family headed over to Isaacs for a BBQ and some swimming. Addison is a born swimmer and just loves the water. She could stay in the pool all day if we would let her! Unfortunately, I left my camera at the party so it might be a few days before I can get some more pictures up. Since I know I couldn't go another week without an entry, I found this picture that I had download and I thought was sweet. Bryan was out back fishing and of course Addison wanted to join him with her little pink Barbie fishing pole. When I went out to check on them I saw this fishing lesson taking place. I wish I could have gotten closer to take a better picture but I didn't want to interrupt. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is a keeper - !!