Sunday, August 12, 2007

On My Boat with Mommy & Daddy






I went out on the boat with my Mommy and Daddy today! We went up St. Johns River and fished and played on the beach for a little while. I stayed awake for most of it and just took a little catnap on the ride back in. We also got some ice cream and Mommy & Daddy let me try it for the first time. I liked Daddy's chocolate ice cream more than Mommy's vanilla!




I'm walking around like a pro now and even played at the playground at the mall on Saturday! It was lots of fun! Even when I fell and cut my lip, I didn't stop. I was definitely the smallest kid running around the playground but I held my own...

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love this pic of Addison and Bryan walking hand in hand from behind. That's a keeper! What a cutie pie! Love, Amy